Monday, August 3, 2009

cute as a button



It's been a month last I saw Milly,
my cute, lovely shih-poo.
Poodles are one of the smartest dog breeds but Shih tzu are actually one of the dumber ones..
so.. that makes Milly.... half bright.. lol
but nevertheless, she's lovely, friendly and adorable.
though she's afraid of lot of things.. especially other dogs... but we are working on that :)



She was so tiny when we first met,
just about 2 months old.. size of my hand.. a little bigger.



Now she weighs wopping 15lbs.. for a small breed dog... that's kinda fat..
My mom feeds her snacks as she demands, tho I tell her it's not very good.
but how can you resist that cute puppy eyes?
I can't..



She has 2 distinctive poses she often does:
1. superman pose
2. the curl




It's so cute how she rolls up in a ball..
Makes her look like a cushion.. lol...




The best part of having a dog is to take her out for a walk..
Because of Milly, I became sort of a morning person.
But now that she's back with my parents, I began to sleep in.. not good..
come back Milly~



hee..
she looks like she's break dancing.. lol

She's coming back September and I can't wait!
Over the years of living on my own, I think Milly's been the best roommate so far..
for me... you are perfect!

No comments: