Tuesday, August 4, 2009

e t s y things

Ever since I was introduced to a little, well big, website of Etsy, it became a routine to check out cute things when there's nothing else to do but kill time. The thing about Etsy is that.... it is way too temping. All those fashionable one-of-a-kind clothes and must-have handcrafted mug cupsgs are just a click away, taking my money unnoticed from my plastic. It's hard to say no, when you find something that just seems perfect.



Sudlow, Acorn and Leaf Ring. $90US

Alas!
a perfect acorn necklace!!


BeadinBabe, Acorns are Falling- Organic stem and leaf necklace, verdigris patina with a dangling acorn. $28.50US


I love browsing through jewelry section.. (who doesn't?)
Not only it pleases my eyes with sparkling ideas but it's an inspiration for my future creations. The more and more I look, the more I want to run to craft store and buy all the beads and start my own handmade jewelry Etsy shop. ooooooohhhhh~


PatrickIrlaJewelry, Hydrangea Blossom and Diamond Ring. soldout


Maybe I should unsubscribe to the email listing, that way I can control my temptations..
I am looking for the right coffee cup for my morning coffees and teas. Currently, I have a boring, plain blue cup from IKEA and it is not working out for me. I've been searching for the perfect coffee cup for a while now. Maybe I'm too picky..? well, a time spent drinking a cup of coffee should be enjoyed by all senses, I say. So being visually pleasing is essential. After looking over 161 pages of mugs, I found...



retrogalusa, polka dot percy peacock loses a feather teacup. $9US


alinahayes, Coffee Lovers Oval Cup. $21US


lukaluka, Funny birds mug. $15US


pikahue, Orange circle mug. $25US


Now I can't decide!!!!!!! They are all adorable!!!!
And probably by the time I decide to purchase, they will be gone... :,(

accentcph, Chandelier Mugs. $36US
Would be cute matching cups for cc and me... hee hee


Maybe one of those will be my first purchase on Etsy, hopefully. Or find an alternative at some cute shops along Queen st. As effective Etsy may be, it is too addictive. I admire all the crafty people for their work. It's something I'd like to do too, if I had the time. As long as there's Etsy, I will be there, looking, clicking, tempted....... sigh*



and for something funny and interesting...click me!

No comments: