Sunday, July 18, 2010

listening....


Iron and Wine
The Shepherd's Dog
2007
12. Flightless Bird, American Mouth


* * *

I love love love Iron and Wine.
He is my favourite musician of all time.
Despite the fact this song was included as Twilight's soundtrack (ah.. why?), it's the one I keep listening to over and over and over...
Actually, until I was looking for a link to post from YouTube, I didn't quite picture him as having such thick beard (did not really click that the man pictured on 'Our Endless Numbered Days' album cover is himself, lol) . His voice is so delicate and mellow.... just melts me.... few other faves...



Iron and Wine
Around The Well
2009
disc1-05. Sacred Vision
disc1-04. Peng! 33
disc2-12. The Trapeze Swinger


Iron and Wine
Our Endless Numbered Days
2004
02. Naked As We Came
10. Fever Dream

* * *

Our Endless Numbered Days is by far the strongest, I think, of Iron and Wine. Every single song is a beauty. I can't help myself from repeating the tracks over and over....

2 comments:

rami said...

it's a beautiful song.

kat said...

I am much in love with them all.