Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my obsession - Sephora



Ever since Sephora on Bloor-Yorkville opened in 2000,
I could not fight off the temptation.
I was like a helpless moth to a bright light. bzzzzzzz.


image from flickr:romankov


It's filled with everything a woman can possibly want and own for her
self-esteem boosting vanity desk, as mine are filled with them too.

The customer reps there are very helpful but feel so guilty just walking out
after getting a sample. It is impossible not to buy something. ugh..



image from flickr:froghammer

Recently I went to Sephora few times to get samples of some tinted moisturizers:
Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Tarte Smooth Operator SPF 20

but now I found another product I want to try on their website:
Lorac ProtecTINT™ SPF 30

Damn the reviews and power search ability on sephora.com



image from absolutely glamorous


I don't wear lot of make up (thank God, otherwise I would have spent all my money here)
but some of the products are amazing here.
Majority of my skincare and make up are from Clinique and Sephora carries them, of course!



and the point card, aka beauty insider card, is so hard to resist.
I can see the points getting added up and every 100 points I can get a sample of choice.
As I see the points grow, I realize how much I had spent because they said I became
a VIB (very important beauty insider), but for that reason, I keep going back here. ahhhhh the point card!!!!!

So I am obsessed going to Sephora. Good thing I am not obsessed buying at Sephora, yet!


I found a funny but very-true article about Sephora.

"stores are just too strong for one woman to handle"

link to A Guide to Sephora

No comments: