Friday, October 2, 2009

the bigger the better

I lived in this very tiny bachelor for a year in downtown in this 3 floor house/apartment and they had the smallest sink ever. I couldn't wash my face without having to flood the whole washroom, which only was able to fit one person anyways because it was so small. Ever since then, I realized having a big sink was like having a huge bed all for myself. I just can't stand tiny sinks anymore!!!!


glassdesign-washbasin-moon-1.jpg

Moon Glass, Glass Design

uniquewood-washbasin-maura-1.jpg
Maura
, Unique Wood Design


antonio-lupi-pedestal-sink-mr-splash-1.jpg
Mr.Splash sinks
, Antonio Lupi

The newly renovated public washrooms have often this design installed, I guess it causes less water slashing, I like it except I won't want it at home, I can't collect water :-S


hansa-washbasin-hansalatrava.jpg

hansa-washbasin-hansamurano.jpg
Hansa Minacor Washbasin
, Hansa


victoria-albert-countertop-basins-ios-80.jpg

Ios, Victoria & Albert


kohler-vessels-lavatories-leaf-2.jpg
Leaf Vessels Lavatory, Kohler.

HighTech washbasin Ammonite
Ammonite
, HighTech


hatgrand3233.jpg

Grandangolo, Hatria

No comments: