Tuesday, October 20, 2009

awesome things #749 - 700

#743 Taking your high heels off at the end of the night and walking home in bare feet
and guys will never know... well most of guys....


#734 When the free bread they bring you at the restaurant is warm
And they are free, no matter how much you ask for them, they just keep comin'.


#731 An inbox of personal emails when you wake up in the morning
always welcome.


#724 Placing the last piece of the puzzle
as I have felt this satisfaction not too long ago.



Hannah Claus, delestages, Harbourfront Centre Main Gallery, 2009. Photo by Tom Bilenkey.


#720 The final seconds of untangling a really big knot
I have to say... I spent a very long time untangling this summer. I must say, I think I am getting better at it day after day. It's not something I'd like to continue to do though... gorgeous piece.


#703 Finding the perfect patch of grass to sit on at the park
I hate grass stains.

No comments: