Saturday, September 5, 2009

awesome things #849 - 800

#842 When the socks from the dryer all match up perfectly
Ugh, I hate when I am missing one sock.. that's why I buy them all black or all white.... lol




#840 Popping Bubble Wrap
This is triple AWESOME!!!! The iPhone bubblewrap can only satisfy you so much.. it just don't feel the same way...


#839 Really good candy with your bill at a restaurant

Wooooo yes. Chosunok has best nooroongji candy after a cold cold naengmyun!!




#837 Pushing those little buttons on the soft drink cup lid
My sister and I used to fight over this when we were little... not so much now.. but I still do it.. :P


#823 When you find out what was making that horrible smell and get rid of it
One summer, I remember a really really really bad stench coming from my room. At first, I thought it was coming from outside, because my room was right next to the garden where my mom has just poured fertilizer and blamed it for the awful smell.. but turns out that it was actually coming from a cup that was left on my desk, behind pile of books that I taken out to re-organize and never did. What was in the cup? well... originally there was bit of milk left in it and by the time I found out the source of the smell, it had turned into cheese. GROSS!!


#813 Museum gift shops
They are overpriced but awesome because it is like another smaller gallery.


#808 Coming home after a long day to the smell of someone cooking dinner
This never happens for me... sigh....

No comments: