Monday, August 24, 2009

awesome things #899 - 850

#899 The smell of frying onions
I know I love this smell... but my sister hates it... think it's one of the gross smells she hates... cuz she absorbs smells..




#895 Getting something with actual handwriting on it in the mail
I totally agree with this one. Lately, well.. for a long time, all I get are bills, bills and more bills. Sometimes offers from credit card companies or bank, but mostly, bills. It's always a pleasant surprise when I get a handwritten letter. Ahhh I really miss them....


#891 Bowling celebrations
150! Here I come!!


#881 When someone lands on the hotel you just built in Monopoly
I used to play monopoly almost everyday when I was little. So addictive. Best part is you get to change the rules as you play. sweeeeeet!


#876 Taking your bra off after wearing it for hours
Better if you can do it under your shirt. hahahaha...
The post reads "It just feels like freedom" wonder if guys know how it feels... all along I thought the writer was a guy.. strange.


#872 The feeling of scrunching sand in your feet

I want to go to the beaches now.....




#869 Slurping hot soup on a cold night
I love eating hot food when it is most hot, though it burns my mouth everytime. It simply taste better that way.


#868 Snow stepping
Next best thing to walking on sand.




#854 Crying
It's awesome sometimes... but most of the times that I cry are not really awesome at all... gee.. anything can make me cry...
"crying helps straighten out your chemically crooked self right when you need it most"


#852 The smell of the coffee aisle in the grocery store
I stand there for few minutes to just smell.... is that weird???

No comments: