Saturday, May 16, 2009

morning, rain, coffee is all I need















*image borrowed from Hiro's Flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hiro_oshima/) Thanks! This is actually the perfect image for my first post. I simply love it.


Perhaps I took quite some time before creating a blog account.
Seems all the names that I wanted to use as the url address are taken.
Some active, some seems it's been abandoned for a while.



The names that I intended to use were:
- andthereiwas
- mistyblue
- purpleheart
- coffeeandcheesecake
- blanketofclouds
- dreamingaloud
- cappuccino
- earlyonemorning
- cckat (weird how even this one was already taken)


I tried about 30 or more other names, obscure ones even, all seems to be taken.
So I decided to simply list things I like...
smell of the fresh morning air, the rain, and of course, coffee.
I would have put rice there too, for I love the smell of just cooked rice, but it simply doesn't fit in with the other ones. lol.

1 comment:

C^2 said...

u don't need bamtori?! so sad~ can't believe cckat is taken though... lol